Have a guaranteed sweet & juicy experience with this colourful summer dessert. With added ice cream this is ideal for all the family to enjoy.
- 4 whole large peaches, ripened
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and more for grilling
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Manuka Honey, more for drizzling
- Ice cream (or yoghurt if you prefer)
- Pecans for topping
- Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit. Brush the inner halves with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon
- Heat a grill pan to a medium heat and brush with butter
- Place the peach half face down on the grill for 3-5 minutes then remove
- Drizzle with Manuka Honey and serve with ice cream. Top with chopped pecans for an additional crunch!